We don’t really have a big pool of well dressed celebrities to judge from but this girl has been so consistent with her fashion choices that she could have been the best dressed celebrity even if there was a stiff competition in there. Here’s what makes Meesha so bloody good at it:
- She has amazing taste in clothing and style.
- She always makes an effort and that is palpable in each of her red carpet appearance.
- She is consistent and manages to pull off whatever she wears.
- She’s got the in-shape body to pull the sexy body-conscious dresses, something not many celebrities can boast off.
- She always dresses according to the event.
I can just go on and on about what makes her so damn stylish but let’s just rely on visual evidence to prove my point.
At Doha Tribeca Film Festival 2012 in Doha Qatar wearing a Cecilie Melli chiffon gown styled by Amar Faiz
On Day 1 of PFDC L’Oreal Bridal Week 2012, Lahore in a TopShop dress and a statement Alexander McQueen necklace
Meesha Shafi at the 56th BFI London Film Festival in Nina Skarra gown styled by Amar Faiz
In a strapless jumpsuit at PFDC L’Oreal Bridal Week 2012, Day 2 in Lahore
Wearing a neon colour blocked dress by Muse and TopShop floral pumps at a L’Oreal event in Karachi
In an off-shoulder Mango dress at Mango Store Opening in Lahore
Wearing a leather biker jacket with animal printed shirt and burgundy pants
2012 really was her year and no one even came close to her in terms of style quotient. I hope next year, someone gives her a run for her money and there is a tighter competition.
For more updates follow Style Supplement on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/StyleSupplement